Ethical Kind reusable pure silk face mask is crafted with two layers of premium fine organic peace silk, with an internal filter pocket for the third layer as required. Gentle and luxuriously soft on the skin, designed beautifully for repeated use and all-day comfort.
Fitted with each mask is an adjustable Eco-elastic cord with natural wood beads to snugly fit any size face. Available in two colours, black and ivory. It is an eco-friendly alternative to disposable paper masks, providing protection and breathability with style.
DETAILS & DIMENSIONS
- Material: Cruelty-free, 100% Organic Peace Silk, Eco-elastic cord, 100% Natural wood beads
- Two-layer peace silk face mask with filter pocket
- Adjustable thin elastic loops for comfort fit
- Lightweight and breathable
- Reusable, plastic-free & eco-friendly
- Available in two colours, black and ivory.
- Dimensions (in): W 8 x D 4.5
- Dimensions (cm): W 21 x D 11
- Handmade in London
- Comes with an organic cotton pouch
Ethical Kind reusable face covering is neither a medical device nor a piece of personal protective equipment (PPE). Due to hygiene reason and in the interest of all our customers’ health, this product is not exchangeable or refundable.
Peace Silk means non-violent silk breeding and harvesting. Peace Silk allows the completion of the metamorphosis of the silkworm to its moth stage, whereas most silk traditional harvesting requires the silkworm to be killed in their cocoon stage. No animal suffer or die for the silk to be produced, making it a favourable alternative to regular silk for those who do not believe in harming animals. Peace silk is cruelty-free. Learn more here.